Skip to content

200 injured in the demonstrations on September 7 and 24

Kalopati

27 minutes ago

Kathmandu. A total of 200 people who were injured in the demonstrations on September 7 and 24 have been classified. Spokesperson of the Ministry of Health and Population, Dr. According to Dr Prakash Budhathoki, the classification of two hundred injured has been received so far.

According to him, 183 people were classified in October and November, 16 in December and only one in January. The concerned District Administration Office should have sent the details of the youths injured during the latest demonstration.

Spokesperson of the Ministry, Dr Giriraj Khatiwada, said that no more injured have come into contact despite issuing notices from time to time. Budhathoki said. He added that the classification of the injured and collection of details of the new injured would be forwarded within a certain period after further contact was not reached.

He said that although many people were injured during the demonstration, they may not have come in contact as there are no facilities available to the minor injured. According to the ministry, 2,599 people were injured during the protests.

Leave your comment